Taking care of our oceans is our responsibility.
Plant extracts and fermentation.
Naturally derived sustainable surfactants
Natural non-dangerous bacteria and enzymes
Phosphate-free neutral PH
No harmful chemicals
Complies with MARPOL
Marine Pollution Convention 73/78
Definitive biodegradability 80% in 28 days, remaining 20% in 90 days.
-Most of the “biodegradable” products are only primary, which is 20% in 28 days with no limit on when the remaining substance will disintegrate.
Ecoworks Marine named sustainability partner for SUPER52 SERIES.
We love supporting global sustainable yacht events and we are really happy that we have been asked to be the Official Suppliers of the 52 SUPER SERIES.
The 52 SUPER SERIES is the world's leading Grand Prix monohull yacht racing circuit established and 2019 marks the eighth season of the 52 SUPER SERIES. With twelve teams formed by 20 nations, they signed up for this year's events and will be the best so far. There were nine new ships this year and with the next America’s Cup also competing as monohulls, there is even more interest in the techniques and performance of these AC teams. The first event is in Menorca, Spain and begins on May 21. until day 25, so if you are in Menorca, go to the Mahón yacht club, meet the teams and Ecoworks Marine. Or you can watch it live in the 52 SUPER SERIES application.
See more information and the full calendar of events at; http://www.52superseries.com.
I see you there!
Ecoworks Marine Supply Volvo Ocean Race Yacht, ‘Turn The Tide On Plastic’.
We are proud to have provided the Volvo Ocean Race 2017-18 team and Dee Caffari skipper with “Turn The Tide On Plastic” with our “Preserve The Living Seas” range of sustainable and marine benign cleaning products for the boat and the equipment.
The race has visited thirteen cities of the world since the beginning in Alicante, Spain, passing through Cape Town to Hong Kong and Cardiff, and finally to The Hague, Holland. An epic race of 44,000 miles, so hard, so arduous and so close, that there were still three possible winners of the entire event in the last leg. Congratulations to Dongfeng, a truly epic achievement to be the overall winners and congratulations to "Turn The Tide On Plastic", an incredible achievement for Dee Caffari and his team. They were the youngest, most inexperienced and completely 50/50 mixed gender team. This exhausting race tested all team members, every second of the way. Bringing Turn The Tide On Plastic home safely, having been with the package for the full eight months, is a true testament to Dee Caffari's leadership and skills. Well done Dee, a fantastic job!
For each part of the race, 100% performance, attention to detail and sustainability in preparation is everything and that is why they chose Ecoworks Marine.
Catch up with the race and see where they are now: https://www.volvooceanrace.com
52 Super Series
We are incredibly excited to announce, we are the Official Suppliers for the 52 Super Series, the worlds leading monohull grand prix yacht racing circuit. 2018 is set to be the biggest and best yet!Heres the full details: http://bit.ly/2qTeSDMPosted by Ecoworks Marine on Tuesday, 24 April 2018
HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS
People often ask us how we can be "green" but use plastic bottles? The truth is that the plastic problem is not simple. We think that we answer these questions in this blog in a few short points.
1. The plastic has ...
2. Why not glass?
3. Why not biodegradable plastic?
Refills? This is the objective. And that will become an option one day, when we can implement it logistically (we are a small family business, so the more you support us, the faster we will make this happen). Meanwhile, we sell in large containers, which many ships use on board to refill.
So, as you know, reduce, reuse recycling. And, ultimately, we have to work towards a circular economy. But more about that next time. Also, I haven't even mentioned the ecological benefits of real products, but if you've got here, we'll save it for another day! Thanks for taking the time to read this. And share if you think it could be useful for someone else.